- divide your group between 2 and 4 teams
- blowup a 7" diameter balloon and tie off the end (one for each person except the last person)
- make up a sheet with various body parts and have each participant pull one body part (except last person in line)
Objective: Teens connect with balloons between each pair. As the "giant organism" each team must raise up and around the end times and back to the store on. If the balloon falls-the whole group must stop and reset-then keep on going.
Read 1 Corinthians 12:12
1) How are we like many parts that form one body?
2) What would have happened in our game if we hadn't worked together?
3) What happens in life when we don't work together?
Balloon Crunch - PDF